Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad Little Blogger :)

That's me.
So no update in a while but I've got a very good excuse.
Well, actually I don't... haha

Still doing the weight watchers thing. Honestly, the holidays were very difficult to stay on top of and I did manage to escape relatively unscathed. I don't have any new pictures right now because I don't look much different that I did before.

I think when I hit 35 pounds, which I'm pretty close to, I'll do it then. I'm glad to be back in the school routine because it really helps. It also helps that my DH bought me a small frig and microwave for my classroom and I can keep good stuff in it for meals and snacks. Isn't he THE BEST??

The new year brings a new perspective for me. I am healthier. I am happier. I am beginning to enjoy what I see in the mirror - but I still have a long way to go. But at least I am going.

1 comment:

Robin Lambright said...

And you are????? oh yea we remember you!!!!!

Hey there, glad you faired the holidays unscathed. I now they can be very difficult when you are on program.

Blessings
Robin