Sunday, February 28, 2010

To my new and old readers

Wow. I sure did take a long break.

Thank you to the three total strangers who made comments on that last post. I found it most encouraging to continue writing, although I mainly write for myself and my own mental health. Your comments were like salve to my soul - so thank you and I hope you were blessed.

Tonight I do not feel particularly inspired to write but I promise it won't be another 4 months. I have a lot going on right now and I'll be sharing about it.

But today I made a pledge to return to the healthy lifestyle that helped me lose 50 pounds. Unfortunately in the last 6 months I have regained 15 of those pounds :p. This weeks goal: drink more water. Then next week: drink enough water. A little baby step at a time will be helpful.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Glad your back friend!

Getting a positive comment from out of no where really does bring an unexpected bonus.

It's good, isn't it!!!!

YSIC
R

Gucci Girl said...

You look fabulous, good job. You should be proud of yourself.