Friday, March 28, 2008

A Meme

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Training the first class of Stephen Ministers for our church and mothering a 2 year old and 5 year old
2. Taking Disciple 1
3. Getting ready to Direct VBS
4. I can't remember anything else
5. I didn't have time for anything else!!

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Digest this meal from "The Melting Pot"
2. Finish grading Calculus test papers
3. Control my temper :)
4. Read some before bed
5. SLEEP

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Bare Naked Granola with yogurt
2. chocolate
3. Cheese Nips
4. potato chips
5. nuts of any kind

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire -
1. Pay the mortgages off
2. Buy my dad a new car
3. Pay the church’s bills off
4. Retire and retire my hubby
5. Build my lake house

Five of my bad habits -
1. eating chocolate
2. gaining weight
3. Leaving things on the floor
4. Leaving the world in my van
5. Biting my fingernails

Five places I have lived
1. Nashville, GA
2. Vidalia, GA
3. Norcross, GA
4. Suwanee, GA
5. Lawrenceville, GA

Five jobs I’ve had
1. Babysitter
2. Ice cream scooper
3. Library assistant
4. Secretary for Campus Minister
5. Math teacher - college and high school

I ain't got nobody else to tag... so if ya wants to do it.... go fer it

No comments: