Saturday, October 4, 2008

Warning: the following may either disturb or inspire you

These are my comparison pictures:
June 20, 2008


Today - 16.8 pounds lighter after 8 weeks on Weight Watchers:



I was very happy today to NEED to buy new pants. Those jeans I am wearing in the second picture, I will be using for my comparison photos as I lose weight. I will keep them forever to remind me where I once was. I will be taking pictures about every 8 - 9 weeks, as that seems to be how long it takes before I go down a size (which I'm good with).

Thanks for you prayers and support. I am feeling great.

3 comments:

Gwenna said...

Sarah! You look great! I'm so proud of you. You are inspiring me to do the same. Can't wait until we get together for our brithdays.

Lory Horn said...

It is amazing how much different you look now! May God give you a continued passion to bring this area of your life into obedience with Him!

Elizabeth said...

go mrs puddles!! woo :]

but next time, smile a little bigger. haha :D