Okay so my friend at My Hands His Glory tagged me in this meme.
Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. My eyes are green. People think they are blue, and sometimes they are blue, but if I wear green or other jewel tones, I'm like a cat.
2. I have a very varied musical taste. I love R & B music. Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, .... love it, love it, love it. And Bluegrass. And opera. And classic 80s rock, but I can't stand 90's. Or hip hop. Or rap. Awful stuff.
3. I grew up in a tiny town in south Georgia to move to a small town in south Georgia where it smelled like rotten onions every July. Yuck. I'd go back to the tiny town before the small town because I love it and the people there.
4. I'm really very happy and content right now. And if you know me well, you know that sometimes is a stretch.
5. I love to cook but don't very often. Last night I made some awesome rolls and some even better creamed spinach - both were totally swiped from The Pioneer woman
6. I once had a little black cat named Boss. She was the best cat and in the winter would sleep under my covers on my feet so we would both be toasty warm.
Okay to tag 6 people... this could be a stretch but let's see... well, I'm gonna leave it at three.
1. Here's a really great mommy & flute player: Evan's Garden
2. Oh and a really great violinist and all around wonderful person: fiddle*sticks
3. And my favorite teenager... ever!: Simple Things In a Complex World