Monday, April 5, 2010

Yes! It's finally break!

I slept in this morning - it was quite delicious. I'm not sure if delicious is the right word, but it has already made my day happy and satisfying. Really, it doesn't take a lot.

Not that I'm going to lay around and do nothing. I'll be painting DD's bathroom (once she clears everything out - hint, hint), and probably planning something for dinner tonight. But overall it will be a quiet, unstructured day for the first time in many months. DH on the other hand is slaving away at some client's office doing accounting stuff. I am very knowledgeable about accounting stuff - HA. Well, at least I know a credit from a debit.

Oh and DD and I have planned a girl's trip to Savannah in June. Hopefully she will be recovered enough from her surgery (another bone graft - urg) to enjoy all the seafood we plan to indulge in.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

We went there last year. Have you ever been before???

Call me if you need some suggestions.
R

Sarah said...

Oh I'm quite familiar with Savannah. Vidalia is just 1 1/2 hours away and Greg & I used to go a lot as teens.

Frances Lugtu said...

well i think delicious is a good word to describe a satisfied day:)

pn0606 said...

love your blogg, check out mine if you find the time
www.pn0606.blogspot.com
"Noticing the Unnoticed"