So I saw this on someone else's blog...
1. I would rather be barefoot than wear shoes. But my feet hate it when I do that.
2. I am the 6th of 7 grandchildren on one side of my family and the 3rd of 4 on the other side. That officially made me and my sister "the babies" and therefore spoiled by the grandmothers. I loved telling my older cousins things they let us do and then have them say - "She didn't let ME do that." HAHA
3. I like to watch birds at my feeder.
4. I like to watch documentaries.
5. Kinda of related to #4: give me historical fiction to read any day over any sappy romance.
6. Indiana Jones #4, while it was very good, left me wanting for a better plot.