Monday, May 12, 2008

After all, tomorrow is another day!

Yesterday my family spoiled me. The kids wrote this crazy poem (which I like way better than anything they could have bought), hubby bought me some stuff for the kitchen, and a package of Indiana Jones M & M's. In case you don't know, I have a crush on Harrison Ford - sigh.

For lunch we ate at this great cajun place with some wonderful Shrimp & Grits and to do for Chocolate cobbler. Then I took a nap. YAY me!

When I got up, attached to the wall was a "ticket" for the show with signs showing the way to the basement door, which stated "doors open at 3:00". So I had to wait. When I got to go down - finally - the soaring strains to "Gone with the Wind" was playing and I got to watch the whole thing and nobody complained. And they sat and watched it with me. Whoo. And then we went to IHOP and I had Eggs Benedict for dinner.

Oh yeah. Mother's Day. Gotta love it.

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

wow! what a great day

Mezzo Forte said...

I LURVE me some Indiana Jones...go Harrison, go!