- I made the show choir. Now to memorize music and accept the challenge.
- My pastor of 12 years has been moved to Nashville, TN. While sad, I feel that this is definitely of God and my new pastor will be able to shepherd this flock.
- I went to Washington, DC. I loved it. Cool city and just did not have enough time to do the things I wanted to do. Mount Vernon was my favorite day of the whole trip.
- The idea that teachers do not work in the summer is a myth. I have a stack of work I have successfully managed to avoid. So, I will have a couple of mega-work days in order to be ready for day 1 of pre-planning on July 31. After six years, I will not be teaching Calculus, but I have two new classes to teach, in addition to one I taught last year.
- I haven't had my vacation yet. No, DC was not vacation (for me). But it is coming and it will be in the mountains.
- Teaching my son to drive is way harder than teaching my daughter.
- Gluten is not my friend. I'm not super sensitive to it, but I cannot lose weight if I eat it.
- My dad has been in the hospital and is now in rehab. He must gain weight to go home.
So that's the update. Tune in - I might actually write something again someday.